Friday, August 17, 2012

"New" AP on the way!

Alright Swiss Monsters,

"The rumors of my death have been greatly exaggerated"

In fact, just to prove it. 

Here's a new addition on its way to me:

It seems that in my old age (27 years old) I have become quite fond of the former me. So much so, I have decided to repeat the purchase of an AP. While, I love AP I would be dishonet to say the service department was amongst my favorite. In short, after a few issues with a few APs I sold my humble collection and pursued other interest.

Round Two: Sometimes one must try something again (Enter Audemars Piguet Royal Oak ref. 142790)

Below my former Audemars Piguet ref: 142790
Photobucket

I should receiver my AP within a few days and will do a full report on it. I won't spoil the surprise but this AP is a special one!

&

I will leave you all with this:




-JKS

No comments:

Post a Comment