Friday, January 6, 2012

Hublot News. Jean Claude Biver Steps down as CEO.

"There are four times in our professional life: 1.Learn; 2.Make; 3.Transfer; 4.Quit. I have now accomplished the first two and reached step 3".
-Jean-Claude Biver
This is a bummer. Jean Claude Biver,
The man who brought the art of fusion with the 2005 smash hit "Big Bang"
has stepped down as CEO of Hublot. Mr. Ricardo Guadalupe, the former managing director of Hublot has now claimed the position of CEO. 
It's strange I've mentioned before that one of the reasons I wanted to buy an Hublot was because of the passion of Jean Claude Biver. While, I find it hard to believe anyone could take Mr. Biver's place.
I think Jean Claude Biver's passion would insure a suitable replacement and as such I am sure that Mr. Guadalupe is more than qualified to handle the job and as such I am optimistic of Hublot's future. 
 
Uploaded from the Photobucket iPhone App

-JKS

No comments:

Post a Comment