Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Basel 2012: NEW Rolex SKY-DWELLER (Video Too!)

HODINKEE.COM HAS THE FIRST RAW SHOTS FIRST!!! (IF YOU HAVE NOT VISITED HODINKEE---DO SO!)

 So, what is it?

It is an Annual Calender with a second timezone.

Month is displayed above the 1-12 indicators via a small aperture/window.
Date is at the 3'oclock.
The second timezone is fitted in the dial in a sub circle.

I must admit, I'm pretty surprised!









 HOW MUCH, YOU ASK?


Calendar white gold (bracelet )38.900
Calendar yellow gold (bracelet ) 36.785
Calendar pink gold with strap 31.460

SubC no date 5.930
YM2 blue bezel 9.185
YM2 platinum bezel 9.900
DJ2 smooth bezel 5.685
(I'm guessing euros!)


Another Basel Introduction Is This Colorful Bit Of Bling!



Hmm... These watches were cooler covered.

I'm a bit disappointed I wanted a Rolex Moon phase!

Also an update to the classic 5513/14060 It's bigger.... Sigh.


-JKS

No comments:

Post a Comment