Monday, October 17, 2011

Las Vegas Watch Dealer Review.

 Las Vegas Dealer Review.

Photobucket
Hello Swiss Monster.  Did you guys miss me?  The good news is that I've just come back from a three day trip to Las Vegas and am armed with content for you all. I visited nearly two dozen dealers on my three day stay and saw some amazing and rare timepieces.  I Learned a lot from some very great and reputable dealers and as always suffered the stupidity of others.  I have decided to try a new format for this review post.  I am going to do a business card presentation and go over every dealer and salesperson I interacted with.  I am a Gentleman and as such will not reveal the names of salespersons with inferior service. I will simply express my opinion and suggest you guys either avoid this dealer or have your guard up while visiting.

PhotobucketPlease know I am doing these reviews in efforts of helping individual collector's find honest and helpful dealers. I am not trying to be mean spirited but simply honest. I would also like to preface by saying I had no bias or prejudice against any of the dealers I visited beforehand * with the exception of Tourneau.

*I have visited many Tourneau stores and hear from every employee "We are the largest watch store in the world."  Tourneau may be the largest watch stores in the world. It is my opinion, however, they also hire the worst employees. That is not to say there are not many good people who work there. I simply haven't found one.

Photobucket
It seems every time I visit a major city, the first thing on my list is to find the best watch dealers. I have discovered however, in large cities such as Las Vegas, New york, Los Angeles, Chicago, New Orleans etc there are tons of dealers but not many sources for honest reviews of dealers and it is essentially hit and miss. So, I am going to go through every place I visited by reference of business cards. I have a system where I ask for a business card from every salesperson I speak with. I write notes on the back of the card in regards to timepieces that I saw, conversation content, specifics on the salesperson. This way I am able to recall specific visits regardless of how many dealers I visit. This system is one I would like to encourage others to adopt.



My Video Review will be up this afternoon.  Please check back!


P.S Since, I know you guys are wondering I wore My Bling Rolex Day-Date to Las Vegas. It seemed appropriate.

Below are a few pics I took in Vegas.




Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
 
 
-JKS



No comments:

Post a Comment