Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Louis Vuitton & Watch Collecting = Perfect!


Alright Guys, So my girlfriend thinks I've lost my mind and I fear she may be right. I purchased a vintage Louis Vuitton President Classeur today. You see, I saw this photo on the right and stars appeared before me! I was inspired! I had to have my own briefcase-watch holder. So, I found a LV piece available and purchased it. I am hopeful a local leather shop can make an insert to house my timepieces.

P.S Archieluxury (Youtube channel) did not help me restrain from my purchase! Please see the video below. Paul is an avid watch and LV collector whose videos have greatly influenced me. If you haven't subscribed to him definitely do so!


-JKS

1 comment:

  1. Hahaha, now u influenced me. Well, I guess I have no choice then. =)

    ReplyDelete