Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Spotlight: John Mayer. Great Musician & Avid Watch Enthusiant (2)

Alright Swiss Monsters, there's no point in lying . I am a John Mayer fan. I truly believe he is one of the most talented musicians around and the fact he is a Rolex fiend doesn't discredit him in my eyes.  In a former life (5 years ago), I owned a recording studio and recorded many individuals who claimed to have cosmic talent.  Some were extraordinarily talented while others had a talent to push me out of the business.  Considering my misadventures as a recording engineer, I think it fair to say I know a thing or two about great musicians.  If you guys have dismissed Mr. Mayer before as a teeny-idol, I urge you take a listen to his album Battle Studies.  It is really an exceptionally recorded album with some amazing tunes.  So, in short this post is a tribute (another one!) to an amazing musician and fellow collector! LINK FOR ALBUM






-JKS

No comments:

Post a Comment