Monday, September 19, 2011

Get Ready!

Coming Soon!
More Videos, Sound Bites, & Post!

While, the above may seem obvious given the nature of a Blog.  I've been brain-storming and am interested in experimenting with a different approach; a new and exciting way to communicate and share with readers. This approach will include audio tracks accompanying written post. I will also allow users to send audio/text/video feedback. It occurred to me last week, that so many in this industry (The watch world) are interested in keeping a veil between collectors and themselves (self proclaimed "Super Collectors/Dealers").  These people have more passion for exclusivity and perpetuating pretentious practices than horology. This group would rather monopolize information and timepieces than simply allow others to enter and create a broader circle.  Though, I can not change the unscrupulous practices of self-proclaimed "Super Collectors/Dealers/Experts."  I can share some tactics and pointers on how to navigate through the murky slime. It is my promise to deliver interesting watch related content as well as my honest opinion.

-JKS


(Insert: Wrist-shot photo with a middle finger flared in the air.)


No comments:

Post a Comment