Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Random Fashion NOs!

DISCLAIMER: I would like to begin by saying, I am by no means a fashion consultant or guru. I could not tell you what Turnbull & Asser shirt would look best on you nor could I tell you what color best represents you. I can tell you, however, what looks best on me and what looks awful on everyone else. I frequent Starbucks and other coffee spots and can't tell you how many gentleman with nicely made suits walk in sporting large plastic digital watches. If you are one of the culprits, (which I'm sure no Swiss Monsters would be) please know your digital timepiece diminishes the sophistication of your suit.

 So a list of rules so far.
1.A digital watch is never appropriate with french cuffs.
2.A digital watch is never appropriate with a suit .


But please don't take my word for it. Trust Mr. Bond.









No comments:

Post a Comment